Keeping your profile, business, and banking information up-to-date is important. If any information about you or your business changes, you should update that information in your Payza account without delay.
This section has all the details to help you keep your information accurate and up-to-date.
IN THIS SECTION
- Editing Account Profile Information
- What Account Profile Information Can I Edit or Update?
- How Do I Change My Country of Residence?
- How Do I Change My Date of Birth?
- How Do I Change My First or Last Name?
- How Do I Change My Security Questions and Answers?
- How Do I Add a Secondary Email Address to My Payza Account?
- How Do I Change My Primary Email Address?
- Does Adding a Secondary Email Address Change My Primary Email Address?
- How Do I Change the Email Notifications I Get From Payza?
- How Do I Edit My Personal Information?
- How Do I Change My Password?
- How Do I Reset My Password If I Forgot It?
- How Can I Protect My Password?
- What Is an Example of a Strong Password?
- How Do I Change My Transaction PIN?
- How Do I Change My Avatar and Welcome Message?
- How Do I Change My Personal Phone Number?
- How Do I Update My Basic Business Information?
- How Can I Update My Terms of Service and Refund Policy?
- How Do I Change the Primary Currency for My Transactions?
- What is an Authorized User?
- How Do I Give Access to an Authorized User?
- How Do I Revoke Access From an Authorized User?
- Adding Multiple Websites and Business Profiles
- Switching to a Personal Account