Your account profile must be completed before you can access account verification and website review.
Once you have validated your email address, you will be redirected to your Payza account. Next you will be prompted to complete your profile.
You will need to enter information regarding your business industry, business address, the account holder’s information as well your customer support contacts. It is important to enter accurate information when completing your profile otherwise your information will not match when you attempt Personal Verification and Business Verification.
There are five sections to fill in order to complete your profile. Note, the information in these sections may vary by country:
- Business details: Industry and sector
- Business information: Street address, city, province/state, country, and postal code
- Customer service details: Phone number and email address
- Account holder information: Business category, occupation, Social Insurance Number (optional), a phone number, contact address, and country.
- Account security details: Details needed to recover your account in case of forgotten password, etc. This includes a security question and answer, your date of birth, and a Transaction PIN.
If you sometimes use different spelling for you name, use the spelling that matches the information on your government-issued ID documents. If your ID documents are not in English, use the closest English translation.
Your Payza Transaction PIN is extremely important. It will be used to confirm most of the actions you make within your account.
CHOOSE A STRONG AND MEMORABLE TRANSACTION PIN
Your Payza Transaction PIN will be used to confirm and authenticate most of the actions taken in your Payza account. Choose a secure Transaction PIN and do not share it with anyone.
You will use your Transaction PIN to authorize most actions in your Payza account so it is important to choose a secure Transaction PIN.
YOUR TRANSACTION PIN IS REQUIRED FOR MOST PAYZA ACTIONS
Your Transaction PIN is an important line of defense against attackers, it will be used to authorize most actions you will take within your Payza account. It is important to choose a secure Transaction PIN.