You will need to complete your account profile before you can start using Payza’s services.
In your Payza account, find the section labelled: “Your Next Steps” in the left-hand column. Click the “Complete profile setup” link to add your client profile information by filling in the required sections.
COMPLETING YOUR PROFILE
1) In your Payza account, click “Complete profile setup” under “Your Next Steps” in the left-hand column.
2) Fill out all sections with the required information.
3) Click the “Save and finish” button.
Our system will notify you if there are any errors in your information. If you encounter errors, simply correct them and resubmit the form.
There are five sections to fill out in order to complete your profile. Note, the information in these sections may vary by country:
- Business details: Industry and sector
- Business information: Street address, city, province/state, country, and postal code
- Customer service details: Phone number and email address
- Account holder information: Business category, occupation, Social Insurance Number (optional), a phone number, contact address, and country.
- Account security details: Details needed to recover your account in case of forgotten password, etc. This includes a security question and answer, your date of birth, and Transaction PIN.
It is important to enter accurate information when completing your profile, otherwise your information will not match when you attempt Personal Verification and Business Verification.
Your Payza Transaction PIN is extremely important. It will be used to confirm most of the actions you make within your account.
CHOOSE A STRONG AND MEMORABLE TRANSACTION PIN
Your Payza Transaction PIN will be used to confirm and authenticate most of the actions taken in your Payza account. Choose a secure Transaction PIN and do not share it with anyone.