Personal verification requirements may vary by region, but the purpose is always the same: to comply with international and domestic laws and regulations.
PERSONAL VERIFICATION IS NOT REQUIRED FOR MOST PAYZA FEATURES
Many Payza features and options will be available to you before your account is verified, but some features, including most withdrawal options, require a verified account.
In most cases, you can verify your account by submitting a proof of identity. Your proof of identity can be a government-issued photo ID such as a passport or a driver's license.
Members in certain countries can complete the personal verification process via an automated identity check.
STANDARD PERSONAL VERIFICATION
1) In your Payza account, click on your name in the top left part of your account.
2) Select "Verification".
3) Click “Document Validation”.
4) Select the type of photo ID you wish to submit and upload the file.
5) Click "Next".
6) Review the documents and click "Send" to submit.
(The U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, India, and Bangladesh have different verification procedures; see below)
To prove your identity, provide Payza with a copy of a Government-issued photo identification document, such as a passport or a national ID card.
VERIFICATION DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Ensure your documents are clearly legible and in JPG, PNG or PDF format.
- Your photo ID must be valid and cannot be expired.
- You must submit a color scan or image of your document, not black and white.
- Your documents must be less than 3 MB in size.
- Allow up to 3 business days for Payza to review your documents.
If your documents do not meet our requirements, they will be declined. You can re-submit new documents by following the same procedure.
COMMON REASONS YOUR DOCUMENTS MAY BE REJECTED
- Blurry images: The image is unclear and our team is unable to verify the information. For best results, scan your documents rather than photographing them.
- Missing information: The documents you have submitted did not have all or some of the information necessary for verification.
- Unacceptable documents: The documents are not authentic, professional or notarized.
If you live in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, India, or Bangladesh, your verification procedure will vary.
United States: Submit your Social Security Number and we will attempt to verify your account through a secure third-party identity check.
United Kingdom: On the Verification Page, attempt the Automated Identity Validation procedure and we will check your information against a secure third-party database.
Canada and Australia: Along with a proof of identity, you will also be required to submit a proof of address documents.
India: You must submit your PAN card as your proof of identity.
Bangladesh: You must submit your Passport or National ID Card and picture of yourself (a selfie). The picture of yourself must be different from the picture in your identification document.
If you are required to submit a proof of address, provide Payza with a copy of a recent recurring bill or statement that clearly shows your name, address, and the statement date.
VERIFY YOUR HOME ADDRESS, NOT YOUR PO BOX
You must verify your actual home address. Postal boxes are unacceptable as a home address.