The Payza Card is a great addition to your Payza account, letting you make purchases almost anywhere traditional credit cards are accepted, including most ATMs.
This section has details on how to request the Payza Card, how to activate it when it arrives, and how to use it.
IN THIS SECTION
- Requesting the Payza Card
- Activating the Payza Card
- Using the Payza Card
- How Do I Load Funds Onto My Payza Card?
- How Do I Load Funds From My Bitcoin Balance Onto My Payza Card?
- How Do I Load My Payza Card From an External Bitcoin Wallet?
- Why Can't I Load Funds From a Credit Card Onto My Payza Card?
- How Do I Use My Card at an ATM?
- How Do I Complete an Online Purchase Using My Payza Card?
- What Should I Do If My Online, In-Store, or ATM Transaction Failed?
- How Do I Complete an In-store Purchase Using My Payza Card?
- What Can I Do If Something Is Wrong With a Payza Card Purchase?
- What Are the Limits Associated With the Payza Card?
- What Are the Fees Associated With the Payza Card?