Personal verification requirements may vary by region, but the purpose is always the same: to comply with international and domestic laws and regulations. Payza must verify your identity before you can begin processing payments and conducting financial transactions.
In most cases, you can verify your account by submitting a proof of identity. Members in certain countries can complete the personal verification process via an automated identity check.
To prove your identity, provide Payza with a copy of a Government-issued photo identification document, such as a passport or a national ID card.
STANDARD PERSONAL VERIFICATION
1) In your Payza account, click on your name in the top left part of your account.
2) Select "Verification".
3) Click “Document Validation”.
4) Select the type of photo ID you wish to submit and upload the file.
5) Click "Next".
6) Review the documents and click "Send" to submit.
(The U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, India, and Bangladesh have slightly different verification procedures, see below)
If you live in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, India, or Bangladesh, your verification procedure will vary.
United States: Submit your Social Security Number and we will attempt to verify your account through a secure third-party identity check.
United Kingdom: On the Verification Page, attempt the Automated Identity Validation procedure and we will check your information against a secure third-party database.
Canada: Along with a proof of identity, you will need to submit two (2) proofs of address, including at least one banking or credit card statement. These proofs of address must be original PDFs from the company or government agency that issued the document (Electronic Original Document).
Australia: Along with a proof of identity, you will also be required to submit a proof of address document. To prove your address, provide Payza with a copy of a recent recurring bill or statement that clearly shows your name, address, and the statement date.
India: You must submit your PAN card as your proof of identity.
Bangladesh: You must submit your Passport or National ID Card and picture of yourself (a selfie). The picture of yourself must be different from the picture in your identification document.
VERIFICATION DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Ensure your documents are clearly legible and in JPG, PNG or PDF format.
- Your photo ID must be valid and cannot be expired.
- You must submit a color scan or image of your document, not black and white.
- Your proof of address must indicate your actual home address. Postal boxes are unacceptable as a home address.
- Your documents must be less than 5 MB in size.
- Allow up to 3 business days for Payza to review your documents.
If any of your documents do not meet our requirements, they will be declined. You can re-submit new documents by following the same procedure.
COMMON REASONS YOUR DOCUMENTS MAY BE REJECTED
- Blurry images: The image is unclear and our team is unable to verify the information. For best results, scan your documents rather than photographing them.
- Missing information: The documents you have submitted did not have all or some of the information necessary for verification.
- Unacceptable documents: The documents are not authentic, professional or notarized.
On some occasions, Payza staff might request specific documents regarding your business that will need to be submitted on our "Requested Documents" page in your Payza Personal Account.
SUBMITTING REQUESTED DOCUMENTS
1) In your Payza account, click "Account" in the left-hand column.
2) Select "Requested Documents".
3) In the "Awaiting Submissions" tab, click "Submit Documents" for the "Requested" case.
4) Locate the document category for the document you wish to submit (if there are multiple document categories requested), then click "Submit Now".
5) Select the document type you will be submitting from the list of documents provided.
6) Click "Select File" to choose the file to upload.
7) If you are satisfied with the document upload, click "Submit [Document Type]" to submit it to Payza.
Repeat this process if more than one document has been requested.