The Payza Resolution Center is an area dedicated to resolving disputes between Payza members.
Payza encourages members to resolve their disputes directly. However, when you cannot reach an agreement with your seller over a transaction, you can file a transaction dispute using the Payza Resolution Center.
IN THIS SECTION:
- Resolution Center Overview
- Filing Disputes
- Disputes in Progress
- How Can I View a Dispute's Status?
- How Do I Respond After My Seller Sends a Message?
- How Do I Close a Dispute That I Opened?
- What Are Escalated Disputes?
- What Does it Mean if a Transaction Dispute was Settled in the My Favor?
- What Does it Mean if a Transaction Dispute was Settled in the Seller's Favor?
- Can I Appeal a Transaction Dispute Decision?