The Payza Card is not available everywhere. Visit the Prepaid Cards section of your Payza account to see if the card is available in your region.
CHECKING IF THE PAYZA CARD IS AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY
1) In your Payza Account, click "Wallet" then select "Prepaid Cards".
2) If the card is available in your country, you will see an "Order your Card" link.
To get your Payza Card your Payza account must be verified. With a verified account you can request a card if it is available in your country.
You must have at least $19.95 in your account for the shipping and handling charges.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR PAYZA BALANCE
You must have at least $19.95 in your Payza balance to pay for the shipping and handling fees for the Payza Card.
The Payza Card is available in US Dollars only. You will only be able to load USD funds from your Payza account onto your Payza Card. All costs and fees associated with the Payza Card are in USD.
The Payza Card is free however there is a charge for shipping and handling. This charge will be paid from your Payza balance.
Standard shipping and handling costs $19.95.
With a verified account you can request your Payza Card within your account.
REQUESTING YOUR PAYZA CARD
1) In your Payza account, click "Wallet" in the left side menu, then select "Prepaid Cards".
2) Click "Order your Card".
3) Select the type of card you would like to order and personalize it with your name if desired, then click "Next".
4) If necessary, upload a Photo ID and Proof of Address document then click “Next”. Your documents must be in .JPG or .PDF format and less than 3 MB in size.
5) Confirm your shipping address, then click "Next".
6) Enter your Payza Transaction PIN then click "Order" to confirm your request.
If you have submitted documents, our team will contact you by email in 3 to 5 business days to let you know if those documents have been approved, or if you must submit new documents.
The Payza Card ships in 1 to 3 weeks to North America, and ships in up to 8 weeks to other countries.
If you have submitted documents to confirm your identity and/or address it will take an additional 3 to 5 business days to verify these documents.
If you requested a personalized Payza Card with your name printed on it, it can take up to 2 weeks longer to prepare and ship your card.
If you have waited more than the normal amount of time for your Payza Card to arrive, contact the Payza Customer Support Team for further assistance.
CONTACTING CUSTOMER SUPPORT
You can reach the Payza Customer Support Team in several ways. This section of the Payza Personal Manual explains how to contact our support team from within your Payza account: